By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and
to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. Just Good Web Design makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and
privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed
by unauthorized third parties. However, Just Good Web Design does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or
other internet sources. As Just Good Web Design cannot control these web sites and external sources, Just Good Web Design cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external
sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any
other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Information We Collect
Our website collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our
services. You provide some of this data directly, such as if you create a personal account.
We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using
technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on
your device. We also obtain data from third parties (like Google analytics). This data only shows us how you interact with our site, it doesn't record any of your personal data.
- How We Use Your Information
Our web site uses the data we collect for two basic purposes: to operate our business and
provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer and to send communications,
including promotional communications. In carrying out these
purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a
more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have
built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations.
For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in)
separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email
address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal data with any third parties.
- Retaining and deleting personal data
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
(a) Any contact details will be retained for a minimum period of one month following contact through our website, and for a maximum period of your contract duration.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- User License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Just Good Web Design's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Just Good Web Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Just Good Web Design's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
The materials on Just Good Web Design's web site are provided "as is". Just Good Web Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Just Good Web Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Just Good Web Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Just Good Web Design's Internet site, even if Just Good Web Design or a Just Good Web Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on Just Good Web Design's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Just Good Web Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Just Good Web Design may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Just Good Web Design does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Just Good Web Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Just Good Web Design of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Just Good Web Design's web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.